Saturday, August 8, 2009

WEB HOSTING PLAN:?

Like to know if anyone using the yahoo WEB HOSTING PLAN:? Is it good? It says a plan for 3 months for a price but doesn閳ユ獩 say what the price is after three months.



WEB HOSTING PLAN:?





I have been using Yahoo web hosting for a couple of months now and I have had great success with them. Whenever I need help I just call them and they have always helped me through the issues. I say give them a try.



WEB HOSTING PLAN:?



Most of those deals don%26#039;t say what happens after 3 months. I personally don%26#039;t use the Yahoo plan, I%26#039;ve been using a company named Intermedia for most of my domains for 8 years. For 1 domain (that I inherited) I pay about $99 for a year of hosting (that%26#039;s with a company named HyperMart).



The best hosting plans are the ones that you pay for a year at a time -- it%26#039;s a great discount typically.



Other Replys:Revolt in America is alot closer than most think.



I used yahoo it was $9.95 per year for a domain.



I stopped Yahoo when my customers told me they could not see the pics of our products. I still have the domain and you can use it if ya want. Let me know at



jl_jack09@yahoo.com



Other Replys:No yahoo hosting stinks



http://www.jimmyr.com/webmasters_article...



Other Replys:%26quot;but doesn閳ユ獩 say what the price is after three months..%26quot; Yeh I would not trust any kind of statements that appear shady or deceptive. For information on hosts, check out a service that compares and reviews companies like http://www.ahostfinder.com



Other Replys:Try http://www.hostingmyweb.com I think they are the best overall in terms of what you pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment