Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I need web hosting company that has an application server that supports J2EE, specifically such as J

Please help! I need to find an affordable and reliable WebHosting company to build my site on. The web developers that i hired insist that the Web hosting company must be able to support JBoss applications. I have no idea what to do, or what that means. But I need a name of a company who can supply that.



Thanks a trillion!



I need web hosting company that has an application server that supports J2EE, specifically such as JBoss.?





chekc this out my friend has a site and does hosting with some nice deals.. go to this site.. they specialize in like php though but check it out talk to them they could prob help you better then others on here..lol http://www.phpnet-installers.com



I need web hosting company that has an application server that supports J2EE, specifically such as JBoss.?



Ok, try this http://www.urlstate.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment