Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My free web hosting doesn't provide MySQL.... can i use a free SQL from another place for my we

Basically I have this shopping cart template that requires MySQl, some free web hosting company has it, but since I need pHp safe mode to be turned off I used one called 110mb.com.....



Other webhosting such as hostwq.com has free MySQL can i use that as my SQL host?



My free web hosting doesn%26#039;t provide MySQL.... can i use a free SQL from another place for my website?





Most (probably all) web hosts don%26#039;t allow this, since it drains their resources. Even paid web hosts don%26#039;t allow it. Your best bet is to host with a host with MySQL.



If you don%26#039;t want safe mode on, you probably need to go with a commercial web host. Some are reasonably cheap.



Budget Web Hosting



http://www.thefreecountry.com/webhosting...



My free web hosting doesn%26#039;t provide MySQL.... can i use a free SQL from another place for my website?



Free webhosts are not really good as they will use your site to make money.



Visit



http://www.nicewebhosts.com



there you will find best web hosting providers compared with their webspace and bandwidth as well as their prices.



Other Replys:It is hard to find a web host that allows you to have free MySQL databases, your best bet is to talk to someone that already has web hosting and leech off them, or buy your own web hosting it is cheap now days, move your site to the space then use their mySQL database.



You can use http://www.keyspacehosting.com its cheap and the support is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment