Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Any suggestions on web hosting and web masters?

I have some business people willing to sponsor a web page for my taxi cab, but I need some estimates. I need a person who will create and maintain the site, and a hosting location that can handle large amounts of streaming video for at least 12 hours a day. The site will be a non-paying membership site with advertising from business sponsors and recommendations for tourism in the Kansas City region. The streaming video will come from an onboard web camera, inside the taxi cab. Though I have extensive knowledge on computers and the Internet, I lack the time to do any of this myself.



Any suggestions on web hosting and web masters?





many hosts come with pre-built templates and web site builders, if you are interested in doing it yourself, these resources below%26gt; http://www.interkeys.com/tophosts



have the best web builders and scripts around - estimate is around 6-11 dollars / month if you are willing to take the time to build it on your own

No comments:

Post a Comment