Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Eco-friendly web hosting ?

Does anyone have experiences with a fully eco-friendly web hosting company ?



I%26#039;m trying to find some, but obviously I can not tell if they are truly sustainable , or just use it as a sales argument.



What can you do further as web design company ? We already changed to working in day light only, the bulbs are gone, etc.



Anyone ?



Thanks



Eco-friendly web hosting ?





I%26#039;ve found a lot of information on web hosting, hopefully may help you:



http://a-cheap-dedicated-server-web-host...



Eco-friendly web hosting ?



So wait a minute.. . does that mean that if your web hosting company is eco-friendly and they are only working during daylight hours, and the web server crashes at 9 PM and needs to be fixed, then your entire website is down until what, 7 AM at the earliest?



I think I%26#039;ll pass on eco-friendly for my sites, thanks {grin}

No comments:

Post a Comment