Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Comments on Yahoo web hosting?

I am considering registering a domain name with Yahoo web host , after seeing their ad about $1.99 / yr. But is this for every yr? I emailed them whether I could have a free domain if I were to sign up for any Yahoo web hosting plan in future, but they asked me to check with their accounts dept by calling a US based no. As I am outside the US, how do I call them? Also, I am considering having %26quot;Yahoo merchant solutions%26quot; to be incorporated into my website next time. However, I read somewhere in %26quot;Yahoo answers%26quot; that someone has problem uploading to Yahoo Merchant solutions as he resides outside US. Is it true? Thanks for sharing.



Comments on Yahoo web hosting?





I fell for that $1.99 thing too. It%26#039;s only for new customers for the first year. Now I use http://www.dakotawebhosting.com They also have merchant solutions there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment