Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I can't access the Yahoo Web Hosting Page?

I haven%26#039;t updated one of my Yahoo sites for a while, and now I cannot %26quot;get to%26quot; the



tools portion of the web hosting page.



When I follow the help pages, I get to the part where it says Sign In To Your Web Hosting Control Panel, but when I do I am taken to the Why Choose Yahoo Web Hosting? page. This also happens when I try to type follow the instructions and put webhosting.yahoo.com in my address bar. I cannot seem to find a way or



working link that will take me to PageBuilder.



I have another site that does not have this problem.



Any assistance offered would be greatly appreciated.



I can%26#039;t access the Yahoo Web Hosting Page?





Hi there!



This answer may help:



http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ygcpagebui...



I can%26#039;t access the Yahoo Web Hosting Page?



Acually... go to smallbusiness.yahoo.com, click on your webhosting control panel and you%26#039;ll see some links, pagebuilder will be one of them. If you still can%26#039;t access it refresh your brower, clear cookies and cache. You can also call tech support at 1-866-800-8092 but don%26#039;t call Sunday. Report It



Other Replys:http://us.1.p6.webhosting.yahoo.com/v/pb...



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment